BELL COUNTY PUBLIC HEALTH DISTRICT
SOCIAL MEDIA DISCLAIMER
You have been directed to this page from a Bell County Public Health District Social Media Site. The following Disclaimer applies to the use of that site:
Materials and information on this site are provided to share information on matters of public interest related to the Bell County Public Health District (BCPHD).
The information contained on this site is intended to supplement, not replace, information provided through official BCPHD channels, such as the BCPHD website (www.bellcountyhealth.org) and BCPHD links contained therein.
BCPHD does not warrant the completeness, accuracy, or timeliness of material on this site. The information in this site is not intended to serve as legal or financial advice. BCPHD disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, for any of the materials provided on this site, including but not limited to links to third parties, or any improper or incorrect use of them.
Social media content must comply with BCPHD's Social Media Guidelines; posts violating this policy may be removed from public viewing. The policy states that content available through an online source shall not contain or hyperlink (link) to, information that:
- Threatens, condescends, or degrades any group belonging to a particular race, culture, religion, sex, sexual orientation or political party
- Is profane, vulgar, obscene, or sexually explicit
- Promotes, fosters or perpetuates discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, age, religion, gender, marital status, status with regards to public assistance, national origin, physical or mental disability or sexual orientation
- Can be classified as confidential, private or proprietary, or can be classified as personal health information under the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- May infringe on a third party’s copyright or intellectual property rights
- Contains a solicitation of commerce
- Contains paid advertisements or endorsements, with the exception of a BCPHD contracted business lessee
- Contains plagiarized material
- May be illegal or encourages illegal activity
- May compromise the safety or security of the public or public systems
The purpose of the BCPHD Public Comment Policy is to make the public aware of BCPHD’s terms for participating in BCPHD online discussions and to establish policy which identifies the types of public comment that may be considered inappropriate and subject to deletion from BCPHD online discussion sites.
This policy applies to all BCPHD online sites that permit public comment, including but may not be limited to: websites, portals, blogs and social networking sites.
Agencies/Departments that establish and administer online discussions are responsible for ensuring policy compliance.
1. Agency/Department Online Sites that permit public comment (websites, portals, blogs, county established social network sites, etc.) shall prominently display the link to the BCPHD’s Public Comment Policy on each online page that displays discussion content.
3. Comment postings that do not comply with BCPHD’s Public Comment Policy shall be recorded and deleted when recognized. This includes, but is not limited to, statements, links, video, images, documents, etc.
4. The County’s Official Online Comment Policy is:
BCPHD welcomes you and your comments.
The purpose of this discussion is to present information relevant to the stated purpose of this site, regarding matters of public interest with regard to Bell County Public Health, including its many residents, businesses and visitors. We encourage you to submit your comments, but please note this is a monitored online forum and all comments are subject to review and will be removed if in violation of this policy.
Please note that the comments expressed on this site do not necessarily reflect the opinions or positions of BCPHD, its agents, affiliates, or employees. If you have any questions concerning the operation of this online moderated discussion site, please contact us at 254-773-4457.
By posting anything to this site, you agree to the following terms:
Users will treat others with respect.
- Users warrant that they own or have permission to post the information contained in their postings, including but not limited to video, photos, or digital reproductions and that no copyright or trademark infringement has taken place due to posting it on this site. Further, BCPHD does not guarantee or warrant that any information posted by users on this site is correct, and disclaims any liability whatsoever for any loss or damage resulting from reliance on any such information.
- Users of this site do not retain any rights over their postings. Postings are intended for public view and any personal information posted constitutes a waiver of any rights to privacy or confidentiality.
- Once posted, BCPHD reserves the right to delete submissions that contain vulgar language, personal attacks of any kind, or offensive comments that target or disparage any ethnic, racial, or religious group. Further, BCPHD also reserves the right to delete comments that are: (i) spam or include links to other sites; (ii) clearly off topic; (iii) advocate illegal activity; (iv) promote particular services, products, or political organizations; or (v) infringe on copyrights or trademarks.