- Pregnant women
- New mothers
- Children up to their 5th birthday
- Parents, step-parents, guardians, and foster parents of infants and children under the age of 5 can apply for their children
WIC is open to many incomes and families. If you are on Medicaid, TANF, or SNAP you may automatically qualify for WIC. If you don't qualify for those programs, you may still be eligible for WIC.
At the clinic, your friendly WIC staff will:
- Look at your proof of income for your household. Click to view Income Eligibility Guidelines (45K, PDF).
- Ask a few questions about your family's health and nutrition habits.
- Weigh, measure and check iron status for you (if pregnant) or your child.
Income Questionnaire (WIC 35-3) (English) (4761 kb, PDF)
Income Questionnaire (WIC 35-3a) (Spanish) (213 kb, PDF)
Income Questionnaire (WIC 35-3v) (Vietnamese) (302 kb, PDF)
What to Bring to Your WIC Appointment (English/Spanish) (209 kb, PDF)
What to Bring to Your WIC Appointment (Vietnamese) (173 kb, PDF)